CPA CRANE HIRE
You plan, we deliver
What is CPA crane hire?
At Randalls Crane Hire we provide both CPA and Contract lift hire. In short CPA puts most of the responsibility for the lifting operation on the customer while Contract lift hire puts most of the responsibility on the hire company.
CPA stands for ‘Construction Plant Hire Association’, which set out the terms and conditions that all crane and plant hire companies must adhere to. You can read and download the full list of CPA terms and conditions HERE. At Randalls Crane Hire we’ll provide you with a working, safe crane and a certified operator.
With CPA hire we are responsible for:
– Provision of working crane
– Tested and certified crane
– Fully certified crane operator
With CPA hire the customer is responsible for:
– Suitable, qualified site personnel
– Planning and execution of the lift
– Work carried out in accordance with LOLER 1998 and BS 7121
– Relevant insurances including loss or damage to equipment and goods
What are the pros and cons of CPA Hire?
-Generally a more affordable option
-Good option if you already employ qualified personnel on site
-More responsibility for customer
-More to plan and organise